"Just because I didn’t beg for you doesn’t mean I didn’t want you to stay." - I Didn’t Let You Go Without a Fight (#689: October 7, 2014)
(Source: write2014)Posted 22 hours ago with 28,474 notes | reblog
"1. Sometimes letting go is the best thing to do.
2. The truth might hurt, but it’ll set you free.
3. Don’t be scared to get out of your comfort zone, go out there and do what you were always scared of doing.
4. You’re gonna screw up every now and then and that’s totally fine.
5. Loving yourself is the best way to attract good people and good vibes.
6. There’s nothing wrong with crying every once in a while.
7. Don’t be afraid to stand up when some people are acting like insensitive little cunts.
8. Be thankful for what you have before it’s too late.
9. Pictures are the best way to capture the beauty of a moment.
10. Stop overthinking things, it’ll only make you feel worse.
11. The people that are meant to be in your life will always come back.
12. You shouldn’t hang around people that are stopping you from growing.
13. School can be annoying, but seriously never stop learning. Being well educated is one of the biggest gift you could ever have.
14. Never be ashamed of your past and everything you’ve been through. If it wasn’t for that you wouldn’t be who you are today." - 14 things I learned in 2014 (via incanddescent)Posted 22 hours ago with 1,145 notes | reblog
"Be a girl with a mind, a bitch with an attitude, and a lady with class." - (via young-wanderer)
(Source: niadil)Posted 22 hours ago with 6,486 notes | reblog
"Is 6 shots of vodka a good enough excuse to call you and hear your voice?" - (via skullbonez)
(Source: tohavescarlessskin)Posted 22 hours ago with 33,680 notes | reblog
"Do not sabotage your new relationship with your last relationship’s poison." - Steve Maraboli (via missinyouiskillingme)
(Source: observando)Posted 22 hours ago with 28,007 notes | reblog